Camping de l’Ill – Colmar has a large heated swimming pool (open from April 27 to mid-September 2018) and a water play area with a paddling pool and water games that little ones will just love.
Some of you can play petanque or table football, and your kids have fun in the children’s playground.
You can reach the centre of Colmar by foot or by bike along the cycle path… When you get to Colmar, take a boat trip through the “little Venice” district, or visit the town on the tourist mini-train…
– Activities around the campsite –
Canoe and kayak club: along the river Ill – 1 km
Tennis in the Mittelhacht district – 20 km
Horse riding – forêt de Neuland – 5 km
Colmar-Houssen watersports centre, open in June, July and August: beaches, watersports – 6 km
Golf at Ammerschwihr – 13 km
Alsace Aventure park 45 km from the campsite: monkey-bridge trails, zip lines, mountain biking…
– On the campsite, a range of different services are available to make your stay all the more enjoyable –
A friendly reception area, uwith a professional and welcoming team, where you can find all the information you need on the activities that you can do in the region, brochures, leaflets… Free WiFi available in the Central Lodge.
A fully renovated bar-restaurant with a beautiful terrace overlooking the river Ill. Enjoy meals and refreshments in an enchanting setting. The bar-restaurant is open every evening from 02/07 to 31/08.
A grocery store with troubleshooting products, located at the reception. Fresh bread and croissants every morning! Place your order the evening before. What a great way to start the day!
– Other services on the campsite –
- A service area for motorhomes located at the entrance of the campsite (free with your location).
- A laundry area with a washing machine and tumble dryer
- Fridge hire *
- Barbecue hire*
* subject to availability
– Near Camping de l’Ill – Colmar, you can find all the services you need during your stay –
- Shopping centre
- Petrol station
- Bus stop at the entrance of the campsite: to go to the town centre of Colmar take bus numbers 1, 20 or 21.